Sunday, July 10, 2016

I Love Mail!

If you are interested in mailing any letters or packages to me while I am onboard the Africa Mercy, everything is sent to the headquarters here in Texas and they will forward it on to the ship. Here are your two choices:

Beth Kirchner
Mercy Ships – AFM Crew Mail
PO Box 2020
Lindale, TX 75771

*If you send letters/packages via crew mail, they should get to me within 2-3 weeks, however I will be charged $8.80 per pound upon receiving it so if you choose this method it would be really helpful if you could put the cash to cover the cost of the package inside the package itself so I can pay to receive it. Packages cannot exceed 18inches in length.

Beth Kirchner
Mercy Ships – AFM Container
PO Box 2020
Lindale, TX 75771

*A giant shipping container is sent to the ship every couple months so if you write “container” on the address then there is no charge per pound and no size limit, however it will take a few months to get to me.

A FEW LAST DETAILS: Packages will need a detailed list of all contents of the package taped to the outside of the package. Also, please make sure not to send anything hazardous (the only thing I saw on the hazardous material list that I could possibly imagine anyone sending me is nail polish)! 

Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment